Saturday, December 13, 2008

Surprise!! - Day 10

http://www.thebear.fm/files/thebearfm/SickExtension.jpg


Feeling sick today. Nothing worse than waking up to that horribly scratchy surprise in the back of your throat. You know, the one that says "You're going to be sick!"? I spent the day at home feeling junky, trying to sleep the sickness away. It's not working out so well. Still sick.

I'm surprised that I'm sick because I've been living a more health conscious life these days. I'm eating better, exercising more, and generally practicing greater health habits than I have in a long time. At some point in everyone's health journey, there are big time obstacles. When those obstacles appear, they can either make a great excuse to jump off the health train, or they can become an opportunity to demonstrate great resolve. I'm hoping I can go the resolve route and keep at it!

No comments: